Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3
This page contains complete information on how to remove Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 from your systemMarko Oette (oette.info)
. Go over here
where you can read more on Marko Oette (oette.info). Please open http://www.oette.info
if you want to read more on Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 on Marko Oette (oette.info)'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MOette\QuickRes2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MOette\QuickRes2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. QuickRes2.exe is the Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3's main executable file and it takes circa 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk.
Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 is comprised of the following executables which take 731.92 KB (749484
bytes) on disk:
- QuickRes2.exe (76.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (655.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3.
Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 is a program offered by Marko Oette (oette.info). Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3". If it exists on your system the Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.oette.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MOette\QuickRes2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3.
8. After uninstalling Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 by Marko Oette (oette.info) from your PC, nor are we saying that Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 by Marko Oette (oette.info) is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Quick Res 2 v. 1.1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-29 13:21:52.257