Quick Recovery for Pen Drive
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Quick Recovery for Pen Drive for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Quick Recovery for Pen Drive from your computerUnistal Systems Pvt. Ltd.
. Open here
for more details on Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd.. More information about Quick Recovery for Pen Drive can be found at http://www.unistal.com
. Usually the Quick Recovery for Pen Drive program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Quick Recovery for Pen Drive directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Quick Recovery for Pen Drive is C:\Program Files\Quick Recovery for Pen Drive\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.50 MB (1569768 bytes) on disk and is named Quick Recovery.exe.
The following executables are contained in Quick Recovery for Pen Drive. They occupy 3.50 MB (3670925
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Geometry.exe (12.36 KB)
- Getdisk.exe (28.00 KB)
- NoDisk.exe (9.11 KB)
- Quick Recovery.exe (1.50 MB)
- Registration.exe (200.00 KB)
- RepairWMI.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.45 KB)
Quick Recovery for Pen Drive is a program marketed by Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Quick Recovery for Pen Drive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Quick Recovery for Pen Drive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Quick Recovery for Pen Drive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Quick Recovery for Pen Drive". The Quick Recovery for Pen Drive application will be found automatically. When you click Quick Recovery for Pen Drive in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Quick Recovery for Pen Drive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick Recovery for Pen Drive:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.unistal.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Quick Recovery for Pen Drive\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Quick Recovery for Pen Drive.
8. After uninstalling Quick Recovery for Pen Drive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Quick Recovery for Pen Drive which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Recovery for Pen Drive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Quick Recovery for Pen Drive by Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Quick Recovery for Pen Drive by Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Quick Recovery for Pen Drive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 06:09:44.027