Quick Photo Finder
How to uninstall Quick Photo Finder from your PC
This info is about Quick Photo Finder for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by Digital Protection Services S.R.L
. You can read more on Digital Protection Services S.R.L or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Quick Photo Finder can be seen at https://www.quickphotofinder.com/
. Usually the Quick Photo Finder application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Quick Photo Finder directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Quick Photo Finder is C:\Program Files\Quick Photo Finder\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.98 MB (3129712 bytes) on disk and is called qpf.exe.
Quick Photo Finder contains of the executables below. They take 4.43 MB (4646624
bytes) on disk.
- qpf.exe (2.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Quick Photo Finder. You can find below a few links to other Quick Photo Finder versions:
A way to remove Quick Photo Finder from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Quick Photo Finder is an application offered by the software company Digital Protection Services S.R.L. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Quick Photo Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Quick Photo Finder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Quick Photo Finder". The Quick Photo Finder application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Quick Photo Finder in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Quick Photo Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick Photo Finder:
- The software company is: https://www.quickphotofinder.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Quick Photo Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Quick Photo Finder.
8. After uninstalling Quick Photo Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Quick Photo Finder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Quick Photo Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Quick Photo Finder by Digital Protection Services S.R.L from your PC, we are not saying that Quick Photo Finder by Digital Protection Services S.R.L is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Quick Photo Finder in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2021-01-04 04:42:19.217