Quick Net is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Quick Net from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Quick Net on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Quick Net directory (same installation drive as Windows). Quick Net's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Quick Net\uninst.exe. Quick Net.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Quick Net. They take about 6.84 MB (7177333
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Quick Net.exe (503.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (642.09 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (17.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (597.59 KB)
The current page applies to Quick Net version 23.009.09.00.76
alone. For other Quick Net versions please click below:
If planning to uninstall Quick Net you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Quick Net:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Quick Net
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Quick Net
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Quick Net
Quick Net is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Quick Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Quick Net from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Quick Net or simply click the Search field and type in "Quick Net". The Quick Net application will be found very quickly. After you select Quick Net in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Quick Net, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Quick Net:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Quick Net\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Quick Net.
8. After uninstalling Quick Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Net which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Quick Net by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Quick Net by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Quick Net in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:06:04.573