Quick Measure 2.1.40
Quick Measure 2.1.40 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Quick Measure 2.1.40 from your systemVogue Mechanics Software
. Further information on Vogue Mechanics Software can be found here
. Click on http://voguemechanics.com
to get more facts about Quick Measure 2.1.40 on Vogue Mechanics Software's website. Usually the Quick Measure 2.1.40 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Vogue Mechanics\Quick Measure directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Quick Measure 2.1.40 is C:\Program Files\Vogue Mechanics\Quick Measure\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk and is titled Quick Measure.exe.
Quick Measure 2.1.40 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 159.04 KB (162860
bytes) on disk.
- Quick Measure.exe (88.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current page applies to Quick Measure 2.1.40 version 2.1.40
Quick Measure 2.1.40 is a program released by the software company Vogue Mechanics Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Quick Measure 2.1.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Quick Measure 2.1.40 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Quick Measure 2.1.40 or simply click the Search field and type in "Quick Measure 2.1.40". If it is installed on your PC the Quick Measure 2.1.40 app will be found automatically. After you select Quick Measure 2.1.40 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Quick Measure 2.1.40, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick Measure 2.1.40:
- The software company is: http://voguemechanics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vogue Mechanics\Quick Measure\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Quick Measure 2.1.40.
8. After removing Quick Measure 2.1.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Measure 2.1.40 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Quick Measure 2.1.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Quick Measure 2.1.40 by Vogue Mechanics Software from your computer, we are not saying that Quick Measure 2.1.40 by Vogue Mechanics Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Quick Measure 2.1.40 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-22 19:41:43.560