Quick Maps And Directions
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Quick Maps And Directions for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Quick Maps And Directions from your systemCloud Software
. You can read more on Cloud Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Quick Maps And Directions program is to be found in the C:\Users\cole7\AppData\Local\Quick Maps And Directions folder, depending on the user's option during install. Quick Maps And Directions's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\cole7\AppData\Local\Quick Maps And Directions\uninstall.exe. Quick Maps And Directions's main file takes around 2.03 MB (2130144 bytes) and its name is Quick Maps And Directions.exe.
The executable files below are part of Quick Maps And Directions. They occupy about 2.13 MB (2230710
bytes) on disk.
- Quick Maps And Directions.exe (2.03 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.21 KB)
The current page applies to Quick Maps And Directions version 22.214.171.124
Quick Maps And Directions is an application marketed by the software company Cloud Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Quick Maps And Directions is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Quick Maps And Directions from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Quick Maps And Directions or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Quick Maps And Directions". If it is installed on your PC the Quick Maps And Directions program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Quick Maps And Directions in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Quick Maps And Directions, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Quick Maps And Directions.
8. After uninstalling Quick Maps And Directions, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Maps And Directions that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Maps And Directions with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Quick Maps And Directions by Cloud Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Quick Maps And Directions by Cloud Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Quick Maps And Directions in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 15:00:21.900