Quick Launch 1.0
This page is about Quick Launch 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Quick Launch 1.0 from your systemIceStand Software
. More information about IceStand Software can be seen here
. You can read more about on Quick Launch 1.0 at http://www.icestandsoftware.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\icestand\Quick Launch folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Quick Launch 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\icestand\Quick Launch\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Quick Launch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.47 MB (1540096 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Quick Launch 1.0. They take about 1.59 MB (1666882
bytes) on disk.
- Quick Launch.exe (1.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (123.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Quick Launch 1.0.
Quick Launch 1.0 is an application offered by IceStand Software. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Quick Launch 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Quick Launch 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Quick Launch 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Quick Launch 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Quick Launch 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Quick Launch 1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Quick Launch 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick Launch 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.icestandsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\icestand\Quick Launch\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Quick Launch 1.0.
8. After removing Quick Launch 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Quick Launch 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Launch 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Quick Launch 1.0 by IceStand Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Quick Launch 1.0 by IceStand Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Quick Launch 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:17:22.950