Quick Fix is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Quick Fix from your PCHacker's Hideout
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Hacker's Hideout. Click on http://www.hackershideout.net/
to get more facts about Quick Fix on Hacker's Hideout's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\dSupport folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Quick Fix is "C:\Program Files\dSupport\unins000.exe". Quick Fix's main file takes about 1.64 MB (1719656 bytes) and is called dSupport.exe.
The executable files below are part of Quick Fix. They occupy about 43.44 MB (45555169
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dSupport.exe (1.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- PatchMyPC.exe (541.53 KB)
- a2cmd.exe (2.94 MB)
- a2service.exe (4.93 MB)
- CCleaner.exe (6.11 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (7.97 MB)
- Defraggler.exe (3.36 MB)
- Defraggler64.exe (4.24 MB)
- df.exe (1.18 MB)
- df64.exe (1.44 MB)
- recuva.exe (3.71 MB)
- recuva64.exe (4.71 MB)
Quick Fix is an application marketed by Hacker's Hideout. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Quick Fix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Quick Fix from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Quick Fix or simply click the Search field and type in "Quick Fix". If it exists on your system the Quick Fix application will be found automatically. When you click Quick Fix in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Quick Fix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick Fix:
- The publisher is: http://www.hackershideout.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\dSupport\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Quick Fix.
8. After uninstalling Quick Fix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Fix which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Quick Fix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Quick Fix by Hacker's Hideout from your computer, nor are we saying that Quick Fix by Hacker's Hideout is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Quick Fix supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 19:05:01.097