Quick Connect is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Quick Connect from your computerPlumChoice, Inc.
. You can read more on PlumChoice, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tific\Tific Client G1 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Quick Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tific\Tific Client G1\Tific.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. TiFiC.exe is the Quick Connect's primary executable file and it takes approximately 6.22 MB (6518568 bytes) on disk.
Quick Connect is composed of the following executables which take 24.87 MB (26078880
bytes) on disk:
- TiFiC.exe (6.22 MB)
- TiFiC.exe (6.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.5.9655.26
of Quick Connect. For other Quick Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Quick Connect.Folders left behind when you uninstall Quick Connect:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Quick Connect:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tific\Tific Client G1
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tific\Tific Client G1\Cache\avast.tific.com\avast.tific.com-Total_Support.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tific\Tific Client G1\Language\Default.tfc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tific\Tific Client G1\QuickConnect.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tific\Tific Client G1\Tific.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Support
Quick Connect is a program released by PlumChoice, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Quick Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Quick Connect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Quick Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Quick Connect". If it exists on your system the Quick Connect app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Quick Connect in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Quick Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Quick Connect.
8. After uninstalling Quick Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Quick Connect by PlumChoice, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Quick Connect by PlumChoice, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Quick Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:34:35.370