Quick Alarm version 1.0
This info is about Quick Alarm version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Quick Alarm version 1.0 from your systemNovacode
. Go over here
for more details on Novacode. You can get more details related to Quick Alarm version 1.0 at http://novacode-it.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Quick Alarm folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Quick Alarm version 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Quick Alarm\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 3.28 MB (3438080 bytes) on disk and is labeled QuickAlarm.exe.
Quick Alarm version 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.96 MB (4151448
bytes) on disk:
- QuickAlarm.exe (3.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Quick Alarm version 1.0 version 1.0
Quick Alarm version 1.0 is a program released by Novacode. Some users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Quick Alarm version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Quick Alarm version 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Quick Alarm version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Quick Alarm version 1.0". The Quick Alarm version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Quick Alarm version 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Quick Alarm version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Quick Alarm version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://novacode-it.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Quick Alarm\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Quick Alarm version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Quick Alarm version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Quick Alarm version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Quick Alarm version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Quick Alarm version 1.0 by Novacode from your computer, nor are we saying that Quick Alarm version 1.0 by Novacode is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Quick Alarm version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:03:24.647