Quick Access Popup v9.1.1
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 from your computerJean Lalonde
. You can read more on Jean Lalonde or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.QuickAccessPopup.com
if you want to read more on Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 on Jean Lalonde's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Quick Access Popup folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Quick Access Popup\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Quick Access Popup v9.1.1. QuickAccessPopup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.32 MB (2430040 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Quick Access Popup v9.1.1. They take 4.91 MB (5151344
bytes) on disk.
- ImportFPsettings.exe (840.97 KB)
- QAPmessenger.exe (819.97 KB)
- QuickAccessPopup.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (996.59 KB)
This web page is about Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 version 9.1.1
Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 is a program offered by Jean Lalonde. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Quick Access Popup v9.1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Quick Access Popup v9.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick Access Popup v9.1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.QuickAccessPopup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Quick Access Popup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Quick Access Popup v9.1.1.
8. After removing Quick Access Popup v9.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 by Jean Lalonde from your computer, nor are we saying that Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 by Jean Lalonde is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Quick Access Popup v9.1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 07:35:17.243