Quick Access Popup v9.1
Quick Access Popup v9.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Quick Access Popup v9.1 from your systemJean Lalonde
. Additional info about Jean Lalonde can be found here
. More info about the program Quick Access Popup v9.1 can be found at http://www.QuickAccessPopup.com
. Quick Access Popup v9.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Quick Access Popup folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Quick Access Popup v9.1 is C:\Program Files\Quick Access Popup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. QuickAccessPopup.exe is the Quick Access Popup v9.1's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.57 MB (2693720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Quick Access Popup v9.1. They take 5.16 MB (5415024
bytes) on disk.
- ImportFPsettings.exe (840.97 KB)
- QAPmessenger.exe (819.97 KB)
- QuickAccessPopup.exe (2.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (996.59 KB)
This web page is about Quick Access Popup v9.1 version 9.1
Quick Access Popup v9.1 is an application marketed by the software company Jean Lalonde. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Quick Access Popup v9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Quick Access Popup v9.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Quick Access Popup v9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Quick Access Popup v9.1". If it is installed on your PC the Quick Access Popup v9.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Quick Access Popup v9.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Quick Access Popup v9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick Access Popup v9.1:
- The software company is: http://www.QuickAccessPopup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Quick Access Popup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Quick Access Popup v9.1.
8. After uninstalling Quick Access Popup v9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Quick Access Popup v9.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Quick Access Popup v9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Quick Access Popup v9.1 by Jean Lalonde from your PC, nor are we saying that Quick Access Popup v9.1 by Jean Lalonde is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Quick Access Popup v9.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 17:36:11.663