Quick Access Popup v9.1
Quick Access Popup v9.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Quick Access Popup v9.1 from your systemJean Lalonde
. Additional info about Jean Lalonde can be found here
. More info about the program Quick Access Popup v9.1 can be found at http://www.QuickAccessPopup.com
. Quick Access Popup v9.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Quick Access Popup folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Quick Access Popup v9.1 is C:\Program Files\Quick Access Popup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. QuickAccessPopup.exe is the Quick Access Popup v9.1's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.57 MB (2693720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Quick Access Popup v9.1. They take 5.16 MB (5415024
bytes) on disk.
- ImportFPsettings.exe (840.97 KB)
- QAPmessenger.exe (819.97 KB)
- QuickAccessPopup.exe (2.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (996.59 KB)
This web page is about Quick Access Popup v9.1 version 9.1
Quick Access Popup v9.1 is an application marketed by the software company Jean Lalonde. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Quick Access Popup v9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Quick Access Popup v9.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Quick Access Popup v9.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Quick Access Popup v9.1". If it exists on your system the Quick Access Popup v9.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Quick Access Popup v9.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Quick Access Popup v9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick Access Popup v9.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.QuickAccessPopup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Quick Access Popup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Quick Access Popup v9.1.
8. After uninstalling Quick Access Popup v9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Quick Access Popup v9.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Quick Access Popup v9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Quick Access Popup v9.1 by Jean Lalonde from your PC, nor are we saying that Quick Access Popup v9.1 by Jean Lalonde is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Quick Access Popup v9.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 17:36:11.663