Quick Access Popup v10.5.6
Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 from your systemJean Lalonde
. Open here
where you can find out more on Jean Lalonde. Detailed information about Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 can be seen at http://www.QuickAccessPopup.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Quick Access Popup folder (same installation drive as Windows). Quick Access Popup v10.5.6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Quick Access Popup\unins000.exe. Quick Access Popup v10.5.6's main file takes around 3.22 MB (3375392 bytes) and is named QuickAccessPopup.exe.
Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.28 MB (5531488
bytes) on disk.
- QAPmessenger.exe (1.08 MB)
- QuickAccessPopup.exe (3.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (996.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.5.6
of Quick Access Popup v10.5.6.
Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\H__Program Files_Quick Access Popup_QuickAccessPopup_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\H__Program Files_Quick Access Popup_unins000_exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Add File to Quick Access Popup menu
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\Show Quick Access Popup Alternative menu
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DesktopBackground\Shell\Show Quick Access Popup menu
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\background\shell\Add Folder to Quick Access Popup menu
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\background\shell\Show Quick Access Popup Alternative menu
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\background\shell\Show Quick Access Popup menu
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Add Folder to Quick Access Popup menu
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile\shell\Import Shortcut to Quick Access Popup menu
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jean Lalonde\Quick Access Popup
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\H:\Program Files\Quick Access Popup\QAPmessenger.exe.FriendlyAppName
Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 is an application marketed by the software company Jean Lalonde. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Quick Access Popup v10.5.6". If it is installed on your PC the Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Quick Access Popup v10.5.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quick Access Popup v10.5.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.QuickAccessPopup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Quick Access Popup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Quick Access Popup v10.5.6.
8. After uninstalling Quick Access Popup v10.5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 by Jean Lalonde from your PC, nor are we saying that Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 by Jean Lalonde is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Quick Access Popup v10.5.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 10:00:21.957