You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Quex for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Quex from your PCName of your company
. Open here
where you can read more on Name of your company. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\quex directory (same installation drive as Windows). Quex's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\quex\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.03 MB (4227499 bytes) on disk.
Quex is comprised of the following executables which take 4.03 MB (4227499
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 0.69.3
of Quex. Click on the links below for other Quex versions:
Quex is a program marketed by the software company Name of your company. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Quex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Quex from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Quex or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Quex". If it is installed on your PC the Quex app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Quex in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Quex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Quex.
8. After uninstalling Quex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Quex that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Quex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Quex by Name of your company from your computer, nor are we saying that Quex by Name of your company is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Quex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 11:15:11.557