Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02
Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 from your PCVertical Systems Inc
. Check out here
for more information on Vertical Systems Inc. More information about Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 can be found at http://www.vertsys.com
. Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Query Tool 2005 folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Query Tool 2005\unins000.exe". Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02's primary file takes about 606.50 KB (621056 bytes) and is called QueryTool2005.exe.
The following executables are contained in Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02. They take 1.26 MB (1323865
bytes) on disk.
- QueryTool2005.exe (606.50 KB)
- QueryTool2005.vshost.exe (5.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20052.00.02
of Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02.
Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 is a program marketed by the software company Vertical Systems Inc. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02". If it is installed on your PC the Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vertsys.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Query Tool 2005\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02.
8. After removing Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 by Vertical Systems Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 by Vertical Systems Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Query Tool 2005 v2.00.02 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 23:17:51.547