Query & Analysis
Query & Analysis is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Query & Analysis from your computerInfor
. Go over here
for more information on Infor. You can get more details related to Query & Analysis at http://www.Infor.com
. Usually the Query & Analysis program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Infor PM QA directory, depending on the user's option during install. LsExec.exe is the Query & Analysis's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 5.90 MB (6184960 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Query & Analysis. They occupy about 21.37 MB (22405120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eAlert.exe (1.34 MB)
- ExcelAddinRemoveAdd.exe (28.00 KB)
- Listener.exe (184.00 KB)
- LsAgAlert.exe (1.43 MB)
- LsAgAlGn.exe (108.00 KB)
- LsAgBmAp.exe (1.29 MB)
- LsAgCbGn.exe (80.00 KB)
- LsAgQA.exe (1.95 MB)
- LsAgSex1.exe (252.00 KB)
- LsConvert.exe (432.00 KB)
- LsCubeDrill.exe (2.14 MB)
- LsEncrypt.exe (28.00 KB)
- LsExec.exe (5.90 MB)
- LsF9ETL.exe (1.50 MB)
- LsMaint.exe (308.00 KB)
- LsNetCom.exe (208.00 KB)
- LsProductConversion.exe (572.00 KB)
- LsSpAR10.exe (188.00 KB)
- LsSwitch.exe (32.00 KB)
- LsUpgrade.exe (160.00 KB)
- LsWordNormalCleaner.exe (52.00 KB)
- Manager.exe (108.00 KB)
- VSetup.exe (2.29 MB)
- Agora.Gateway.LoadTester.exe (132.00 KB)
- Agora.WS.Admin.exe (304.00 KB)
- SerductSQL.exe (44.00 KB)
- Agora.Console.Manager.exe (376.00 KB)
- SerductVersionChange.exe (28.00 KB)
This web page is about Query & Analysis version 1.10.0070
alone. Click on the links below for other Query & Analysis versions:
Query & Analysis is a program offered by Infor. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Query & Analysis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Query & Analysis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Query & Analysis or simply activate the Search field and type in "Query & Analysis". If it is installed on your PC the Query & Analysis program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Query & Analysis in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Query & Analysis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Query & Analysis.
8. After removing Query & Analysis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Query & Analysis that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Query & Analysis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Query & Analysis by Infor from your computer, we are not saying that Query & Analysis by Infor is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Query & Analysis in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 07:19:09.617