Quassel (remove only)
This page contains complete information on how to remove Quassel (remove only) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Quassel (remove only) from your PCKDE
. Go over here
for more information on KDE. Click on http://quassel-irc.org/
to get more info about Quassel (remove only) on KDE's website. Usually the Quassel (remove only) application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Quassel folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Quassel (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Quassel\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. quassel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.80 MB (8179712 bytes) on disk.
Quassel (remove only) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.15 MB (20082900
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (442.71 KB)
- quassel.exe (7.80 MB)
- quasselclient.exe (6.24 MB)
- quasselcore.exe (4.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.0
of Quassel (remove only). You can find below a few links to other Quassel (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
Quassel (remove only) is an application released by KDE. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Quassel (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Quassel (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Quassel (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "Quassel (remove only)". The Quassel (remove only) program will be found very quickly. When you select Quassel (remove only) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Quassel (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quassel (remove only):
- The software company is: http://quassel-irc.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Quassel\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Quassel (remove only).
8. After removing Quassel (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Quassel (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Quassel (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Quassel (remove only) by KDE from your computer, we are not saying that Quassel (remove only) by KDE is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Quassel (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 09:56:32.307