Quassel (remove only)
This page contains complete information on how to remove Quassel (remove only) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Quassel (remove only) from your PCKDE
. Go over here
for more information on KDE. Click on http://quassel-irc.org/
to get more info about Quassel (remove only) on KDE's website. Usually the Quassel (remove only) application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Quassel folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Quassel (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Quassel\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. quassel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.80 MB (8179712 bytes) on disk.
Quassel (remove only) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.15 MB (20082900
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (442.71 KB)
- quassel.exe (7.80 MB)
- quasselclient.exe (6.24 MB)
- quasselcore.exe (4.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.0
of Quassel (remove only). You can find below a few links to other Quassel (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
Quassel (remove only) is an application released by KDE. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Quassel (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Quassel (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Quassel (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Quassel (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Quassel (remove only) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Quassel (remove only) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Quassel (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quassel (remove only):
- The publisher is: http://quassel-irc.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Quassel\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Quassel (remove only).
8. After removing Quassel (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Quassel (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Quassel (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Quassel (remove only) by KDE from your computer, we are not saying that Quassel (remove only) by KDE is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Quassel (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 09:56:32.307