Quandary v 22.214.171.124
Quandary v 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Quandary v 188.8.131.52 from your systemHalfBaked
. More info about HalfBaked can be seen here
. Please open (#PublisherURL}
if you want to read more on Quandary v 184.108.40.206 on HalfBaked's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Quandary2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Quandary v 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Quandary2\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. quandary.exe is the Quandary v 18.104.22.168's main executable file and it takes circa 2.16 MB (2260480 bytes) on disk.
Quandary v 22.214.171.124 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.82 MB (2952025
bytes) on disk:
- quandary.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
This web page is about Quandary v 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Quandary v 184.108.40.206 is a program released by the software company HalfBaked. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Quandary v 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Quandary v 18.104.22.168 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Quandary v 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Quandary v 126.96.36.199". The Quandary v 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. After you select Quandary v 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Quandary v 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quandary v 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: (#PublisherURL}
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Quandary2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Quandary v 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Quandary v 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Quandary v 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Quandary v 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Quandary v 220.127.116.11 by HalfBaked from your PC, we are not saying that Quandary v 18.104.22.168 by HalfBaked is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Quandary v 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:51:37.547