Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01
You can find below details on how to uninstall Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 from your systemz3x-team
. More information on z3x-team can be found here
. Click on http://z3x-team.com
to get more facts about Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 on z3x-team's website. Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z3X\Samsung\Qualcomm directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Z3X\Samsung\Qualcomm\unins000.exe. Zxxx.exe is the Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 13.00 MB (13627392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01. They occupy about 13.81 MB (14482714
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- Zxxx.exe (13.00 MB)
- Setup.exe (80.00 KB)
- SSCDUninstall.exe (76.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.6.01
of Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01.
Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 is a program marketed by the software company z3x-team. Some people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01". If it is installed on your PC the Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01:
- The publisher is: http://z3x-team.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z3X\Samsung\Qualcomm\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01.
8. After uninstalling Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 by z3x-team from your PC, nor are we saying that Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 by z3x-team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qualcomm Tool 5.6.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 05:34:59.907