Qrawler version 1.20
You can find below details on how to remove Qrawler version 1.20 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Qrawler version 1.20 from your systemyukarino software
. You can find out more on yukarino software or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Qrawler version 1.20 can be seen at http://yukarino.moon.st
. Usually the Qrawler version 1.20 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Qrawler directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Qrawler version 1.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Qrawler\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.36 MB (1425408 bytes) on disk and is named Qrawler.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Qrawler version 1.20. They take about 1.97 MB (2066979
bytes) on disk.
- Qrawler.exe (1.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (626.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.20
of Qrawler version 1.20.
Qrawler version 1.20 is a program by yukarino software. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Qrawler version 1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Qrawler version 1.20 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Qrawler version 1.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "Qrawler version 1.20". If it exists on your system the Qrawler version 1.20 application will be found very quickly. When you click Qrawler version 1.20 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Qrawler version 1.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Qrawler version 1.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://yukarino.moon.st
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Qrawler\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Qrawler version 1.20.
8. After removing Qrawler version 1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Qrawler version 1.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qrawler version 1.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Qrawler version 1.20 by yukarino software from your computer, we are not saying that Qrawler version 1.20 by yukarino software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qrawler version 1.20 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 13:10:00.010