Qosmio AV Center
Qosmio AV Center is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Qosmio AV Center from your computerUlead Systems, Inc.
. More info about Ulead Systems, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about related to Qosmio AV Center at www.corel.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel DDR Move for Toshiba folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Qosmio AV Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DDRMove.exe is the Qosmio AV Center's main executable file and it takes about 248.08 KB (254031 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Qosmio AV Center. They occupy about 308.08 KB (315471
bytes) on disk.
- DDRMove.exe (248.08 KB)
- ULCDRSvr.exe (60.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.5
of Qosmio AV Center.
Qosmio AV Center is an application marketed by the software company Ulead Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Qosmio AV Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Qosmio AV Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Qosmio AV Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Qosmio AV Center". If it is installed on your PC the Qosmio AV Center program will be found very quickly. When you click Qosmio AV Center in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Qosmio AV Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Qosmio AV Center:
- The web site of the program is: www.corel.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Qosmio AV Center.
8. After removing Qosmio AV Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Qosmio AV Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Qosmio AV Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Qosmio AV Center by Ulead Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Qosmio AV Center by Ulead Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qosmio AV Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 12:38:05.397