Qmee is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Qmee from your systemKangoExtensions
. Further information on KangoExtensions can be found here
. More info about the software Qmee can be seen at http://kangoextensions.com/
. Usually the Qmee program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qmee\2.6.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Qmee's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Qmee\2.6.0\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 284.00 KB (290816 bytes) on disk and is named KangoEngine.exe.
Qmee contains of the executables below. They take 344.44 KB (352705
bytes) on disk.
- KangoEngine.exe (284.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (60.44 KB)
This web page is about Qmee version 2.6.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Qmee releases:
...click to view all...
Qmee is a program by KangoExtensions. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Qmee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Qmee with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Qmee or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Qmee". If it exists on your system the Qmee app will be found very quickly. When you select Qmee in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Qmee, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Qmee:
- The software company is: http://kangoextensions.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Qmee\2.6.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Qmee.
8. After removing Qmee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Qmee that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Qmee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Qmee by KangoExtensions from your PC, nor are we saying that Qmee by KangoExtensions is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qmee in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 17:45:32.287