This page is about Qloud Server for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Qloud Server from your PCQiSS
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on QiSS. More info about the program Qloud Server can be seen at http://qloudmedia.qiss.mobi
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qloud Server folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Qloud Server's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Qloud Server\uninstall.exe. Qloud Server's main file takes about 1.59 MB (1663536 bytes) and is named QloudUI.exe.
Qloud Server is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.32 MB (7677750
bytes) on disk:
- QloudDaemon.exe (5.66 MB)
- QloudUI.exe (1.59 MB)
- uninstall.exe (80.92 KB)
This data is about Qloud Server version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Qloud Server:
...click to view all...
Qloud Server is an application marketed by QiSS. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Qloud Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Qloud Server from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Qloud Server or simply click the Search field and type in "Qloud Server". If it is installed on your PC the Qloud Server application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Qloud Server in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Qloud Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Qloud Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://qloudmedia.qiss.mobi
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Qloud Server\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Qloud Server.
8. After removing Qloud Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Qloud Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Qloud Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Qloud Server by QiSS from your computer, we are not saying that Qloud Server by QiSS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qloud Server supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 15:48:08.150