Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar
Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar from your PCFreeCause, Inc.
. More information about FreeCause, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar. prefio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 257.50 KB (263680 bytes) on disk.
Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 887.03 KB (908320
bytes) on disk.
- prefio.exe (257.50 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (454.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (175.03 KB)
Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar is a program offered by the software company FreeCause, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar app will be found automatically. When you click Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar.
8. After removing Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar by FreeCause, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar by FreeCause, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Qantas Frequent Flyer Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 02:40:40.717