You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove QXDM for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall QXDM from your PCQualcomm
. More information on Qualcomm can be seen here
. QXDM is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QXDM4 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing QXDM is C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QXDM4\maintenancetool.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 12.13 MB (12718080 bytes) on disk and is called QXDM.exe.
The following executables are installed together with QXDM. They take about 33.20 MB (34816096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DownloadFile.exe (49.50 KB)
- maintenancetool.exe (14.71 MB)
- QXDM.exe (12.13 MB)
- QXGPS.exe (100.00 KB)
- UploadFile.exe (16.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to QXDM version 4.0.86
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of QXDM:
...click to view all...
QXDM is an application offered by Qualcomm. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall QXDM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove QXDM from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate QXDM or simply click the Search field and type in "QXDM". If it is installed on your PC the QXDM program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QXDM in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding QXDM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QXDM.
8. After removing QXDM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QXDM which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QXDM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QXDM by Qualcomm from your computer, nor are we saying that QXDM by Qualcomm is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove QXDM in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 10:07:52.910