This page is about QWBFS Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall QWBFS Manager from your system2010-2014 Filipe Azevedo
. Additional info about 2010-2014 Filipe Azevedo can be found here
. More details about QWBFS Manager can be seen at https://github.com/pasnox/qwbfsmanager
. Usually the QWBFS Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QWBFS Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall QWBFS Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\QWBFS Manager\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.86 MB (3000832 bytes) on disk and is titled qwbfsmanager.exe.
QWBFS Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.05 MB (4249539
bytes) on disk.
- qwbfsmanager.exe (2.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.5
of QWBFS Manager.
QWBFS Manager is a program marketed by the software company 2010-2014 Filipe Azevedo. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove QWBFS Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete QWBFS Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QWBFS Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QWBFS Manager". The QWBFS Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QWBFS Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding QWBFS Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QWBFS Manager:
- The web site of the application is: https://github.com/pasnox/qwbfsmanager
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QWBFS Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QWBFS Manager.
8. After removing QWBFS Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QWBFS Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QWBFS Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall QWBFS Manager by 2010-2014 Filipe Azevedo from your computer, nor are we saying that QWBFS Manager by 2010-2014 Filipe Azevedo is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QWBFS Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 22:31:55.407