QUICKfind server v1.1
This web page is about QUICKfind server v1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1 from your PCIDM
. Additional info about IDM can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. QUICKfind server v1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\qf_uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 473.00 KB (484352 bytes) on disk and is named QFServer.exe.
QUICKfind server v1.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 534.23 KB (547051
bytes) on disk:
- QFServer.exe (473.00 KB)
- qf_uninstall.exe (61.23 KB)
The current web page applies to QUICKfind server v1.1 version 1.1
only. You can find here a few links to other QUICKfind server v1.1 releases:
QUICKfind server v1.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by QUICKfind server v1.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\PlugIns\IEHelp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\PlugIns\QF_AcrobatReader.qfp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\PlugIns\QF_CCPlug.qfp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\PlugIns\QF_Default.qfp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\PlugIns\QF_IE.qfp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\PlugIns\QF_MSOffice.qfp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\qf_uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\QFServer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\QFServerDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\QFSup.dll
QUICKfind server v1.1 is a program offered by the software company IDM. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove QUICKfind server v1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QUICKfind server v1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "QUICKfind server v1.1". If it is installed on your PC the QUICKfind server v1.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select QUICKfind server v1.1 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about QUICKfind server v1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1.
8. After removing QUICKfind server v1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QUICKfind server v1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QUICKfind server v1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove QUICKfind server v1.1 by IDM from your PC, we are not saying that QUICKfind server v1.1 by IDM is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove QUICKfind server v1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:56:35.020