QUICKfind server v1.1
This web page is about QUICKfind server v1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1 from your PCIDM
. Additional info about IDM can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. QUICKfind server v1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\qf_uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 473.00 KB (484352 bytes) on disk and is named QFServer.exe.
QUICKfind server v1.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 534.23 KB (547051
bytes) on disk:
- QFServer.exe (473.00 KB)
- qf_uninstall.exe (61.23 KB)
The current web page applies to QUICKfind server v1.1 version 1.1
QUICKfind server v1.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove QUICKfind server v1.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\PlugIns\IEHelp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\PlugIns\QF_AcrobatReader.qfp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\PlugIns\QF_CCPlug.qfp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\PlugIns\QF_Default.qfp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\PlugIns\QF_IE.qfp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\PlugIns\QF_MSOffice.qfp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\qf_uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\qfserver.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\QFServerDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\QFSup.dll
QUICKfind server v1.1 is an application released by the software company IDM. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete QUICKfind server v1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QUICKfind server v1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "QUICKfind server v1.1". If it exists on your system the QUICKfind server v1.1 app will be found automatically. After you click QUICKfind server v1.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding QUICKfind server v1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1.
8. After uninstalling QUICKfind server v1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QUICKfind server v1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QUICKfind server v1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1 by IDM from your computer, nor are we saying that QUICKfind server v1.1 by IDM is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:56:35.020