QUICKfind server v1.1
This web page is about QUICKfind server v1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1 from your systemIDM
. Additional info about IDM can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. QUICKfind server v1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\QUICKfind\qf_uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 473.00 KB (484352 bytes) on disk and is named QFServer.exe.
QUICKfind server v1.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 534.23 KB (547051
bytes) on disk:
- QFServer.exe (473.00 KB)
- qf_uninstall.exe (61.23 KB)
The current web page applies to QUICKfind server v1.1 version 1.1
only. You can find here a few links to other QUICKfind server v1.1 releases:
QUICKfind server v1.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
QUICKfind server v1.1 is a program released by IDM. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove QUICKfind server v1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QUICKfind server v1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QUICKfind server v1.1". The QUICKfind server v1.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select QUICKfind server v1.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about QUICKfind server v1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1.
8. After uninstalling QUICKfind server v1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QUICKfind server v1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QUICKfind server v1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1 by IDM from your PC, nor are we saying that QUICKfind server v1.1 by IDM is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QUICKfind server v1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:56:35.020