You can find on this page details on how to remove QTReader_803_qr64 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall QTReader_803_qr64 from your PCApplied Imagery, LLC
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Applied Imagery, LLC. Further information about QTReader_803_qr64 can be found at http://www.appliedimagery.com
. Usually the QTReader_803_qr64 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\QTReader_803_qr64 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. QTReader_803_qr64's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\Quick Terrain Reader X64\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled QTReader64.exe and its approximative size is 25.06 MB (26277888 bytes).
QTReader_803_qr64 contains of the executables below. They take 25.06 MB (26277888
bytes) on disk.
- QTReader64.exe (25.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 80364
QTReader_803_qr64 is an application released by the software company Applied Imagery, LLC. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase QTReader_803_qr64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase QTReader_803_qr64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QTReader_803_qr64 or simply click the Search field and type in "QTReader_803_qr64". If it exists on your system the QTReader_803_qr64 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click QTReader_803_qr64 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding QTReader_803_qr64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QTReader_803_qr64:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.appliedimagery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Quick Terrain Reader X64\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QTReader_803_qr64.
8. After uninstalling QTReader_803_qr64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QTReader_803_qr64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QTReader_803_qr64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QTReader_803_qr64 by Applied Imagery, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that QTReader_803_qr64 by Applied Imagery, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QTReader_803_qr64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-19 13:13:42.370