QTModeler_802_ip64 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall QTModeler_802_ip64 from your systemApplied Imagery, LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on Applied Imagery, LLC. More info about the program QTModeler_802_ip64 can be found at http://www.appliedimagery.com
. Usually the QTModeler_802_ip64 program is found in the C:\Program Files\QTModeler_802_ip64 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for QTModeler_802_ip64 is "C:\Windows\Quick Terrain Modeler X64\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\QTModeler_802_ip64\irunin.xml". QTModeler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 25.32 MB (26550272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with QTModeler_802_ip64. They occupy about 33.55 MB (35179576
bytes) on disk.
- QTModeler.exe (25.32 MB)
- Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.3.exe (8.23 MB)
This web page is about QTModeler_802_ip64 version 80264
QTModeler_802_ip64 is an application by the software company Applied Imagery, LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall QTModeler_802_ip64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase QTModeler_802_ip64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QTModeler_802_ip64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QTModeler_802_ip64". If it is installed on your PC the QTModeler_802_ip64 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select QTModeler_802_ip64 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about QTModeler_802_ip64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QTModeler_802_ip64:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.appliedimagery.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\Quick Terrain Modeler X64\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\QTModeler_802_ip64\irunin.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QTModeler_802_ip64.
8. After removing QTModeler_802_ip64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QTModeler_802_ip64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QTModeler_802_ip64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove QTModeler_802_ip64 by Applied Imagery, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that QTModeler_802_ip64 by Applied Imagery, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove QTModeler_802_ip64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 08:34:24.727