How to uninstall QSync 0.8.40328.0 from your system
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove QSync 0.8.40328.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by Qaleido
. More information about Qaleido can be seen here
. More details about the program QSync 0.8.40328.0 can be seen at http://www.qaleido.com/
. Usually the QSync 0.8.40328.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\QSync directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall QSync 0.8.40328.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\QSync\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called QSync.exe and its approximative size is 1.94 MB (2037760 bytes).
QSync 0.8.40328.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.24 MB (3400905
bytes) on disk.
- QSync.exe (1.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- UninsHs.exe (29.50 KB)
The current web page applies to QSync 0.8.40328.0 version 0.8.40328.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files\QSync
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\QSync
- C:\Program Files\QSync\AlphaFS.dll
- C:\Program Files\QSync\AlphaFS.xml
- C:\Program Files\QSync\amd64\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\QSync\amd64\msvcr90.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Qaleido International\QSync Client for Windows
A way to remove QSync 0.8.40328.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
QSync 0.8.40328.0 is an application offered by the software company Qaleido. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove QSync 0.8.40328.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate QSync 0.8.40328.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "QSync 0.8.40328.0". If it is installed on your PC the QSync 0.8.40328.0 app will be found automatically. When you select QSync 0.8.40328.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding QSync 0.8.40328.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QSync 0.8.40328.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.qaleido.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\QSync\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QSync 0.8.40328.0.
8. After removing QSync 0.8.40328.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QSync 0.8.40328.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QSync 0.8.40328.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed QSync 0.8.40328.0:
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QSync 0.8.40328.0 by Qaleido from your PC, nor are we saying that QSync 0.8.40328.0 by Qaleido is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QSync 0.8.40328.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:55:42.843