This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall QSeek 0.33 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall QSeek 0.33 from your systemAccessible Apps
. You can read more on Accessible Apps or check for application updates here
. Click on http://GetAccessibleApps.com/qseek
to get more facts about QSeek 0.33 on Accessible Apps's website. QSeek 0.33 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QSeek directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing QSeek 0.33 is C:\Program Files (x86)\QSeek\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. QSeek 0.33's primary file takes around 21.00 KB (21504 bytes) and is called QSeek.exe.
QSeek 0.33 contains of the executables below. They take 736.66 KB (754337
bytes) on disk.
- bootstrap.exe (12.50 KB)
- QSeek.exe (21.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.33
of QSeek 0.33.
QSeek 0.33 is a program released by the software company Accessible Apps. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall QSeek 0.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall QSeek 0.33 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate QSeek 0.33 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QSeek 0.33". The QSeek 0.33 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click QSeek 0.33 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding QSeek 0.33, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QSeek 0.33:
- The software company is: http://GetAccessibleApps.com/qseek
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QSeek\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QSeek 0.33.
8. After removing QSeek 0.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QSeek 0.33 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QSeek 0.33 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QSeek 0.33 by Accessible Apps from your PC, we are not saying that QSeek 0.33 by Accessible Apps is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QSeek 0.33 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-13 16:14:26.060