QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 from your computerAlexander Rِssler
. You can read more on Alexander Rِssler or check for application updates here
. Click on http://qremote.org
to get more data about QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 on Alexander Rِssler's website. Usually the QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QRemoteControl-Server folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\QRemoteControl-Server\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. qremotecontrol-server.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 829.00 KB (848896 bytes) on disk.
QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.52 MB (1594142
bytes) on disk.
- qremotecontrol-server.exe (829.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (727.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.1
of QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1.
QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 is an application released by the software company Alexander Rِssler. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1". If it exists on your system the QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://qremote.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QRemoteControl-Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1.
8. After uninstalling QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 by Alexander Rِssler from your PC, nor are we saying that QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 by Alexander Rِssler is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QRemoteControl-Server version 2.4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 21:16:22.813