You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall QRead 3.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall QRead 3.1 from your PCAccessible Apps
. Go over here
for more info on Accessible Apps. Further information about QRead 3.1 can be found at http://GetAccessibleApps.com/qread
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QRead folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for QRead 3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\QRead\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk and is titled QRead.exe.
The following executables are contained in QRead 3.1. They occupy 735.79 KB (753452
bytes) on disk.
- bootstrap.exe (12.50 KB)
- QRead.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.29 KB)
This data is about QRead 3.1 version 3.1
QRead 3.1 is a program offered by the software company Accessible Apps. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase QRead 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove QRead 3.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate QRead 3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QRead 3.1". The QRead 3.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click QRead 3.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about QRead 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QRead 3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://GetAccessibleApps.com/qread
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QRead\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QRead 3.1.
8. After removing QRead 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QRead 3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QRead 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QRead 3.1 by Accessible Apps from your computer, nor are we saying that QRead 3.1 by Accessible Apps is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QRead 3.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-07 09:52:51.690