This page is about QRead 2.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall QRead 2.5 from your systemAccessible Apps
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Accessible Apps. Click on http://GetAccessibleApps.com/qread
to get more data about QRead 2.5 on Accessible Apps's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QRead folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for QRead 2.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\QRead\unins000.exe". QRead.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 19.50 KB (19968 bytes) on disk.
QRead 2.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 731.99 KB (749557
bytes) on disk.
- bootstrap.exe (12.50 KB)
- QRead.exe (19.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The current web page applies to QRead 2.5 version 2.5
QRead 2.5 is an application by the software company Accessible Apps. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove QRead 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall QRead 2.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QRead 2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QRead 2.5". The QRead 2.5 program will be found automatically. When you select QRead 2.5 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about QRead 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QRead 2.5:
- The publisher is: http://GetAccessibleApps.com/qread
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\QRead\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QRead 2.5.
8. After removing QRead 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QRead 2.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QRead 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall QRead 2.5 by Accessible Apps from your PC, nor are we saying that QRead 2.5 by Accessible Apps is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QRead 2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 23:24:35.610