QRacing V3.80.000 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall QRacing V3.80.000 from your systemQstarz International Co., Ltd.
. More information on Qstarz International Co., Ltd. can be found here
. You can see more info about QRacing V3.80.000 at http://www.qstarz.com
. QRacing V3.80.000 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QRacing directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\QRacing\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall QRacing V3.80.000. QRacing V3.80.000's main file takes around 17.65 MB (18509824 bytes) and is named QRacing.exe.
QRacing V3.80.000 contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.55 MB (21552639
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (106.80 KB)
- exiftool.exe (2.80 MB)
- QRacing.exe (17.65 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.80.000
of QRacing V3.80.000.
QRacing V3.80.000 is a program offered by Qstarz International Co., Ltd.. Some people want to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove QRacing V3.80.000 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete QRacing V3.80.000 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QRacing V3.80.000 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QRacing V3.80.000". If it exists on your system the QRacing V3.80.000 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select QRacing V3.80.000 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about QRacing V3.80.000, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QRacing V3.80.000:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.qstarz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QRacing\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QRacing V3.80.000.
8. After uninstalling QRacing V3.80.000, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QRacing V3.80.000 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QRacing V3.80.000 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall QRacing V3.80.000 by Qstarz International Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that QRacing V3.80.000 by Qstarz International Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall QRacing V3.80.000 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 15:12:44.500