QRM3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall QRM3 from your systemThe Windows Clucb\Lee Whittington
. More information about The Windows Clucb\Lee Whittington can be seen here
. QRM3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QRM3 directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing QRM3 is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\QRM3\uninst1~.nsu". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 267.00 KB (273408 bytes) on disk and is labeled QRM3.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside QRM3. They occupy about 267.00 KB (273408
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to QRM3 version 22.214.171.124
QRM3 is an application by the software company The Windows Clucb\Lee Whittington. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove QRM3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete QRM3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find QRM3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QRM3". If it exists on your system the QRM3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click QRM3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about QRM3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QRM3.
8. After removing QRM3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QRM3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QRM3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QRM3 by The Windows Clucb\Lee Whittington from your PC, nor are we saying that QRM3 by The Windows Clucb\Lee Whittington is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QRM3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:49:44.147