QRM3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall QRM3 from your systemThe Windows Clucb\Lee Whittington
. More information about The Windows Clucb\Lee Whittington can be seen here
. QRM3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QRM3 directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing QRM3 is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\QRM3\uninst1~.nsu". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 267.00 KB (273408 bytes) on disk and is labeled QRM3.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside QRM3. They occupy about 267.00 KB (273408
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to QRM3 version 184.108.40.206
QRM3 is an application by the software company The Windows Clucb\Lee Whittington. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove QRM3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete QRM3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QRM3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QRM3". The QRM3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select QRM3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding QRM3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QRM3.
8. After removing QRM3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QRM3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QRM3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QRM3 by The Windows Clucb\Lee Whittington from your PC, nor are we saying that QRM3 by The Windows Clucb\Lee Whittington is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QRM3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:49:44.147