QQPlayer2.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall QQPlayer2.5 from your systemTencent
. Open here
for more details on Tencent. More information about QQPlayer2.5 can be seen at http://www.qq.com
. QQPlayer2.5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPlayer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPlayer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall QQPlayer2.5. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.33 MB (8730488 bytes) on disk and is labeled QQPlayer.exe.
The executable files below are part of QQPlayer2.5. They take an average of 12.59 MB (13203419
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QPToolbox.exe (2.44 MB)
- QPUp.exe (833.37 KB)
- QQDeskUpdate.exe (94.31 KB)
- QQPlayer.exe (8.33 MB)
- Tencentdl.exe (661.37 KB)
- uninst.exe (277.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
QQPlayer2.5 is a program by the software company Tencent. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase QQPlayer2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove QQPlayer2.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QQPlayer2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "QQPlayer2.5". The QQPlayer2.5 app will be found automatically. When you select QQPlayer2.5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding QQPlayer2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QQPlayer2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.qq.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QQPlayer2.5.
8. After uninstalling QQPlayer2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QQPlayer2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QQPlayer2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QQPlayer2.5 by Tencent from your PC, nor are we saying that QQPlayer2.5 by Tencent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall QQPlayer2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 10:24:35.727