This web page is about QPostPro 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall QPostPro 22.214.171.124 from your PCGiosis
. Check out here
for more info on Giosis. You can see more info on QPostPro 126.96.36.199 at http://www.qoo10.sg
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QPostPro directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall QPostPro 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\QPostPro\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled QplusPhoneSeller.exe and its approximative size is 2.40 MB (2520672 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in QPostPro 184.108.40.206. They occupy 4.27 MB (4473265
bytes) on disk.
- LiveUpdate.exe (1.73 MB)
- QplusPhoneSeller.exe (2.40 MB)
- uninst.exe (132.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of QPostPro 18.104.22.168.
QPostPro 22.214.171.124 is a program released by Giosis. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove QPostPro 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase QPostPro 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QPostPro 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "QPostPro 220.127.116.11". The QPostPro 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. After you click QPostPro 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about QPostPro 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QPostPro 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.qoo10.sg
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QPostPro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QPostPro 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling QPostPro 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong QPostPro 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QPostPro 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QPostPro 126.96.36.199 by Giosis from your PC, we are not saying that QPostPro 188.8.131.52 by Giosis is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QPostPro 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 05:30:43.840