QPostPro 126.96.36.1993 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall QPostPro 188.8.131.523 from your PCGiosis
. More information on Giosis can be seen here
. More details about the software QPostPro 184.108.40.2063 can be found at http://www.qoo10.sg
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QPostPro folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. QPostPro 220.127.116.113's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QPostPro\uninst.exe. QplusPhoneSeller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.71 MB (2842568 bytes) on disk.
QPostPro 18.104.22.1683 is composed of the following executables which take 6.84 MB (7176629
bytes) on disk:
- LiveUpdate.exe (1.73 MB)
- QplusPhoneSeller.exe (2.71 MB)
- qrserver.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninst.exe (152.92 KB)
This page is about QPostPro 22.214.171.1243 version 126.96.36.1993
QPostPro 188.8.131.523 is an application by the software company Giosis. Some people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase QPostPro 184.108.40.2063 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete QPostPro 220.127.116.113 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QPostPro 18.104.22.1683 or simply click the Search field and type in "QPostPro 22.214.171.1243". The QPostPro 126.96.36.1993 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select QPostPro 188.8.131.523 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about QPostPro 184.108.40.2063, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QPostPro 220.127.116.113:
- The software company is: http://www.qoo10.sg
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QPostPro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QPostPro 18.104.22.1683.
8. After uninstalling QPostPro 22.214.171.1243, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QPostPro 126.96.36.1993 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QPostPro 188.8.131.523 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove QPostPro 184.108.40.2063 by Giosis from your PC, we are not saying that QPostPro 220.127.116.113 by Giosis is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QPostPro 18.104.22.1683 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 02:42:18.680