QPS3318UV_1.00 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall QPS3318UV_1.00 from your systemQX
. Check out here
for more information on QX. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QPS3318UV_1.00 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for QPS3318UV_1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\QPS3318UV_1.00\unins000.exe. QPS3318UV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.59 MB (1662976 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in QPS3318UV_1.00. They occupy 7.82 MB (8197785
bytes) on disk.
- PL-2303 Driver Installer.exe (1.59 MB)
- Vista3200_win7.exe (1.97 MB)
- QPS3318UV.exe (1.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.33 KB)
The current web page applies to QPS3318UV_1.00 version 33181.00
QPS3318UV_1.00 is an application offered by QX. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall QPS3318UV_1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase QPS3318UV_1.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QPS3318UV_1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QPS3318UV_1.00". If it is installed on your PC the QPS3318UV_1.00 program will be found very quickly. When you select QPS3318UV_1.00 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about QPS3318UV_1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QPS3318UV_1.00.
8. After uninstalling QPS3318UV_1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QPS3318UV_1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QPS3318UV_1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QPS3318UV_1.00 by QX from your PC, nor are we saying that QPS3318UV_1.00 by QX is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QPS3318UV_1.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-27 12:23:31.513