You can find below details on how to uninstall QNAP Surveillance for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall QNAP Surveillance from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Further information on QNAP Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\SurveillanceClient folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove QNAP Surveillance by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\SurveillanceClient\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. VioStorMonitor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.70 MB (2835632 bytes) on disk.
QNAP Surveillance is composed of the following executables which take 8.06 MB (8449207
bytes) on disk:
- MarkChecker.exe (5.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (102.01 KB)
- VioStorMonitor.exe (2.70 MB)
The current web page applies to QNAP Surveillance version 188.8.131.52020
alone. Click on the links below for other QNAP Surveillance versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP Surveillance is an application released by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove QNAP Surveillance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall QNAP Surveillance from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QNAP Surveillance or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP Surveillance". The QNAP Surveillance app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select QNAP Surveillance in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding QNAP Surveillance, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QNAP Surveillance.
8. After removing QNAP Surveillance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP Surveillance which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QNAP Surveillance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove QNAP Surveillance by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that QNAP Surveillance by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QNAP Surveillance supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-03 12:22:45.913