QNAP QVR Pro Client
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove QNAP QVR Pro Client for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall QNAP QVR Pro Client from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More data about QNAP Systems, Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\QNAP\QVR Pro Client folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\QNAP\QVR Pro Client\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove QNAP QVR Pro Client. The program's main executable file is titled QVR Pro Client.exe and it has a size of 4.62 MB (4839736 bytes).
The executable files below are part of QNAP QVR Pro Client. They take about 5.27 MB (5524069
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QNAPWB.exe (141.00 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.00 KB)
- QVR Pro Client.exe (4.62 MB)
- QVRProAgent.exe (210.30 KB)
- QVRProBrowser.exe (145.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (154.49 KB)
The current web page applies to QNAP QVR Pro Client version 126.96.36.19905
only. You can find below a few links to other QNAP QVR Pro Client versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP QVR Pro Client is an application offered by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove QNAP QVR Pro Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase QNAP QVR Pro Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find QNAP QVR Pro Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "QNAP QVR Pro Client". If it exists on your system the QNAP QVR Pro Client program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QNAP QVR Pro Client in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about QNAP QVR Pro Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QNAP QVR Pro Client.
8. After uninstalling QNAP QVR Pro Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QVR Pro Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP QVR Pro Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP QVR Pro Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP QVR Pro Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP QVR Pro Client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 18:43:35.173