QNAP NetBak Replicator
This web page is about QNAP NetBak Replicator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall QNAP NetBak Replicator from your computerQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More info about QNAP Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\QNAP\NetBak directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\QNAP\NetBak\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove QNAP NetBak Replicator. NetBak.exe is the QNAP NetBak Replicator's primary executable file and it takes circa 10.68 MB (11197104 bytes) on disk.
QNAP NetBak Replicator contains of the executables below. They take 15.29 MB (16027491
bytes) on disk.
- BatchLogonRight.exe (1.64 MB)
- NetBak.exe (10.68 MB)
- QVssService.exe (2.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (884.83 KB)
This info is about QNAP NetBak Replicator version 4.4.0.0821
alone. For other QNAP NetBak Replicator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QNAP NetBak Replicator is a program released by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove QNAP NetBak Replicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove QNAP NetBak Replicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QNAP NetBak Replicator or simply activate the Search field and type in "QNAP NetBak Replicator". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP NetBak Replicator application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select QNAP NetBak Replicator in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding QNAP NetBak Replicator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QNAP NetBak Replicator.
8. After removing QNAP NetBak Replicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP NetBak Replicator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP NetBak Replicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall QNAP NetBak Replicator by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP NetBak Replicator by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP NetBak Replicator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 07:34:50.650