QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect
You can find below details on how to remove QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on QNAP Systems, Inc.. QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\MyCloudNAS Connect directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\MyCloudNAS Connect\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect. MyCloudNASConnect.exe is the QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect's primary executable file and it takes about 7.10 MB (7449712 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect. They occupy an average of 7.27 MB (7618640
bytes) on disk.
- MyCloudNASConnect.exe (7.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (164.97 KB)
The current page applies to QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect version 18.104.22.168
QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect is a program offered by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect.
8. After removing QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP MyCloudNAS Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:24:41.183