QNAP JBOD Manager
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall QNAP JBOD Manager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall QNAP JBOD Manager from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on QNAP Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QNAP JBOD Manager folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall QNAP JBOD Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QNAP JBOD Manager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled QNAPJBODMgr.exe and occupies 3.96 MB (4155704 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside QNAP JBOD Manager. They occupy about 4.19 MB (4392476
bytes) on disk.
- QNAPJBODMgr.exe (3.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (231.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1243
of QNAP JBOD Manager.
QNAP JBOD Manager is an application released by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove QNAP JBOD Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase QNAP JBOD Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QNAP JBOD Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "QNAP JBOD Manager". If it exists on your system the QNAP JBOD Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QNAP JBOD Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding QNAP JBOD Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QNAP JBOD Manager.
8. After removing QNAP JBOD Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QNAP JBOD Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QNAP JBOD Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove QNAP JBOD Manager by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP JBOD Manager by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove QNAP JBOD Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 23:52:57.050