QLink is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall QLink from your systemInteractive Data
. More info about Interactive Data can be found here
. More data about the program QLink can be found at http://www.InteractiveData.com
. Usually the QLink program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Interactive Data\QLink 3.1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for QLink is C:\Program Files (x86)\Interactive Data\QLink 3.1\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 724.50 KB (741888 bytes) on disk and is labeled QLink.exe.
The executables below are part of QLink. They take about 2.00 MB (2099450
bytes) on disk.
- interactivedataservice.exe (1.12 MB)
- QLink.exe (724.50 KB)
- RtdSetupHelperW.exe (116.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (59.24 KB)
The current web page applies to QLink version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other QLink versions:
QLink is a program marketed by the software company Interactive Data. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase QLink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove QLink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find QLink or simply click the Search field and type in "QLink". If it is installed on your PC the QLink application will be found automatically. After you click QLink in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding QLink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QLink:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.InteractiveData.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Interactive Data\QLink 3.1\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QLink.
8. After removing QLink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QLink which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QLink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QLink by Interactive Data from your computer, we are not saying that QLink by Interactive Data is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QLink supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-21 03:29:19.570