QLS Archive version 1.0.1
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall QLS Archive version 1.0.1 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall QLS Archive version 1.0.1 from your computerQuad Logic Systems Ltd
. Go over here
for more info on Quad Logic Systems Ltd. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QLSArchive folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing QLS Archive version 1.0.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\QLSArchive\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the QLS Archive version 1.0.1's primary executable file and it occupies about 701.66 KB (718497 bytes) on disk.
QLS Archive version 1.0.1 contains of the executables below. They take 701.66 KB (718497
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of QLS Archive version 1.0.1.
QLS Archive version 1.0.1 is an application released by the software company Quad Logic Systems Ltd. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove QLS Archive version 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall QLS Archive version 1.0.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find QLS Archive version 1.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QLS Archive version 1.0.1". If it exists on your system the QLS Archive version 1.0.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click QLS Archive version 1.0.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about QLS Archive version 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QLS Archive version 1.0.1.
8. After removing QLS Archive version 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of QLS Archive version 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QLS Archive version 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove QLS Archive version 1.0.1 by Quad Logic Systems Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that QLS Archive version 1.0.1 by Quad Logic Systems Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove QLS Archive version 1.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:17:26.723