QIP Shot 3.4
QIP Shot 3.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall QIP Shot 3.4 from your computerOOO Media Mir
. More information on OOO Media Mir can be seen here
. QIP Shot 3.4 is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\QIP\QIP Shot folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\QIP\QIP Shot\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove QIP Shot 3.4. QIPShot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.16 MB (5406208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of QIP Shot 3.4. They occupy an average of 6.30 MB (6602752
bytes) on disk.
- QIPShot.exe (5.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about QIP Shot 3.4 version 3.4.0
only. Click on the links below for other QIP Shot 3.4 versions:
QIP Shot 3.4 is a program released by OOO Media Mir. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove QIP Shot 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase QIP Shot 3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QIP Shot 3.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QIP Shot 3.4". If it exists on your system the QIP Shot 3.4 application will be found very quickly. After you select QIP Shot 3.4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding QIP Shot 3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QIP Shot 3.4.
8. After uninstalling QIP Shot 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QIP Shot 3.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QIP Shot 3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove QIP Shot 3.4 by OOO Media Mir from your computer, we are not saying that QIP Shot 3.4 by OOO Media Mir is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove QIP Shot 3.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-20 18:08:57.207