This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall QF-Test 2.0.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall QF-Test 2.0.5 from your computerQuality First Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Quality First Software. Please open http://www.qfs.de
if you want to read more on QF-Test 2.0.5 on Quality First Software's website. Usually the QF-Test 2.0.5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\qfs\qftest directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling QF-Test 2.0.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\qfs\qftest\uninstall\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. qftest.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) on disk.
QF-Test 2.0.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 678.32 KB (694596
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (298.87 KB)
- qfclient.exe (52.00 KB)
- qfconfig.exe (32.00 KB)
- qftest.exe (68.00 KB)
- SendSignal.exe (40.00 KB)
- java.exe (56.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This page is about QF-Test 2.0.5 version 2.0.5
QF-Test 2.0.5 is an application released by Quality First Software. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase QF-Test 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete QF-Test 2.0.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QF-Test 2.0.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QF-Test 2.0.5". If it exists on your system the QF-Test 2.0.5 app will be found automatically. After you click QF-Test 2.0.5 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding QF-Test 2.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QF-Test 2.0.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.qfs.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\qfs\qftest\uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QF-Test 2.0.5.
8. After uninstalling QF-Test 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QF-Test 2.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QF-Test 2.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QF-Test 2.0.5 by Quality First Software from your computer, we are not saying that QF-Test 2.0.5 by Quality First Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QF-Test 2.0.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:29:26.093