QDA Miner Lite 1.4
This page is about QDA Miner Lite 1.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall QDA Miner Lite 1.4 from your computerProvalis Research
. Further information on Provalis Research can be found here
. Please open http://www.provalisresearch.com
if you want to read more on QDA Miner Lite 1.4 on Provalis Research's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Provalis Research directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove QDA Miner Lite 1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Provalis Research\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. QDALite.exe is the QDA Miner Lite 1.4's main executable file and it takes approximately 15.84 MB (16613888 bytes) on disk.
QDA Miner Lite 1.4 contains of the executables below. They take 15.84 MB (16613888
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to QDA Miner Lite 1.4 version 1.4
QDA Miner Lite 1.4 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall QDA Miner Lite 1.4:
The files below were left behind on your disk by QDA Miner Lite 1.4 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Provalis Research
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Provalis Research\ace32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Provalis Research\ads.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Provalis Research\AdsCollate.adt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Provalis Research\adsloc32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Provalis Research\Adslocal.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Provalis Research\HTML2RTF.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Provalis Research\spssio32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Provalis Research\TeeUser8.hlp
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\QDAMiner Lite_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Provalis Research\QDAMiner.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Provalis Research\QDAMiner.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Provalis Research\WSTools.EXE.FriendlyAppName
QDA Miner Lite 1.4 is a program offered by the software company Provalis Research. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove QDA Miner Lite 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall QDA Miner Lite 1.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QDA Miner Lite 1.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QDA Miner Lite 1.4". If it is installed on your PC the QDA Miner Lite 1.4 app will be found automatically. After you click QDA Miner Lite 1.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding QDA Miner Lite 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QDA Miner Lite 1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.provalisresearch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Provalis Research\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QDA Miner Lite 1.4.
8. After removing QDA Miner Lite 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QDA Miner Lite 1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QDA Miner Lite 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove QDA Miner Lite 1.4 by Provalis Research from your PC, nor are we saying that QDA Miner Lite 1.4 by Provalis Research is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QDA Miner Lite 1.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:26:07.007